Donate by Credit Card

You can make a one-time donation or pledge monthly, quarterly or bi-annually using your credit card. Simply follow this link to our Canada Helps page and a tax deductible receipt will be issued immediately upon submitting your donation.

Donate by Credit Card

Donate by Cheque or Money Order

You can make your cheque or money order out to “One Child’s Village” and mail it to One Child’s Village, Suite 3382, 11007 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 0K6.

Donate by Paypal

You can donate directly through Paypal by sending your donation to

Donate by e-Transfer (email)

You can donate directly through email by sending your donation to

Donate A Car

Donate A Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for One Child’s Village. We provide *free towing* in many areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you Donate your RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to One Child’s Village through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for your Charity to benefit. After your Vehicle Donation is complete, One Child’s Village will send you a tax receipt within 45 days!

Donate A Car

Donations from the USA

US residents can receive a tax receipt for their donations through our partners Friends of Kawangware Children’s Center (FKCC). FMCC is a California Public Benefit Corporation and a registered 501(3)(c) nonprofit (FEIN: 26-3312637). All USA donations made to FKCC will directly and solely benefit the orphans of Kawangware Children’s Centre.

Please Click Here to donate by cheque, money order, credit card or Paypal in the United States.

Donate from USA